Playback reporting - downloaded media count

Thuzad

Hello,

I would like to add to the "Playback reporting" plugin the option to see the downloaded media in the same style as the media that has been seen. I mentioned this in a topic a long time ago but it seems to have been removed.

The main problem with doing this was that there was no option in the API to retrieve the downloaded media.

Is it possible to add this? Or even only in the API so that I can fetch it somewhere else?

This is the media synchronization information with the mobile applications if I'm not mistaken?

What I'm looking for is the information when a user is downloading from their browser.

Happy2Play

Got it now, as direct downloads are /Items/{id}/Download and you want a list of those downloaded items with a number of times downloaded.  Looking at the item is that info even maintained?

TeamB

From my understanding this data is not available via the API, I dont know if it will ever be available, so the current plan is it will not be included in this plugin.

Things might change in the future but for now this is the plan, no support for downloaded metrics in the Playback Reporting plugin.

Edited by TeamB