Played on "DATE" on different platforms.

aziz

Hello....

Is there a "Played On DD/MM/YY" that shows when you are viewing media on Android TV or Android Mobile.  This feature is available on Emby Classis on Windows Media Center, and I truly love it, as it reminds me of when I watched a particular movie, without having to go anywhere else... It is right there as you flick through the movies view.

if it is not, as it possible to add it??

if this question was asked previously, please direct me to the answer.  I did a forum search on this topic, but did not find anything relevant..

After the last server upgrade that I did Yesterday, I am now positive that my Emby Classic days are numbered, and i will have to start looking for alternatives.

I still have not got my emby server running well, as it is taking up over 15GB 10 minutes after startup... But that's another issue which i am researching.. 

Thanks.

Hi.  That is just a piece of data that we decided to omit way back when (because we already have a lot of information on the screen) and, I think, you may be the first person in years to request it back :).

So, if enough people are interested, we can consider it but we would need to see a lot of interest.

Thanks.

Hello Chief  :) ,

Thanks for the super quick reply, and i hope the many Emby Classic users start requesting this feature, as people who use other platform have never actually used this feature, and may not know how useful it is...  it is the "do you remember when we watched that movie"... it is great conversation starter.

In fact, that is one of the main reasons why i still use the Emby Classic.  (i tried to use tablet and cast the screen, but i preferred the Emby Classic limited but relevant information.)

Thanks for all the great work, and I hope the Beta version will eventually work on the new server.. I am still struggling, but my windows 7 is now uptodate.

Emby community... please request this feature... 

Keep up the great work... thanks guys