Missing images for "My Views" collections

uspider7

uspider7

Not the media folders, I was able to get those to show up, these are the views generated by Mediabrowser server, which have default icons which after inspecting the html code  appear to being pulled from

C:\Users\<UserID>\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Servera\System\dashboard-ui\css\images\items\list

All the list views (Moves, Tv, Channels..etc) are pointing to the default "collections.png" file, the other ones are missing from the directoy above, but adding them from another server install didn't help.

uspider7

yeah got it figured out... it was a combination of my proxy server and the fact that windows 2012r2 has a "Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration" enabled by default, which was creating some issues when trying to grab them from https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MediaBrowser/MediaBrowser.Resources/master/images/folders/movies.jpg

thanks for the help.

uspider7

Hope someone has some idea as to how I can fix the missing images for the "My Views" collections (see screenshot).  Just want to say that I did move the server folder to a new server (better hardware), I do understand that this is not supported but everything is good so far accept for those missing images.

Any help is appreciated.

53a9f47b5f842_Capture.png

BATTLE DONKEY

If you mean switch to icons you have already placed in media browser, click the pencil beside the my views heading, then click web client, finally under home page setting one: switch it to "media folders"