IE 11 doesn't play any video

somy

There seem to be some problem with my IE 11. Whenever I play a video I got the error message: There was an error playing the video. Chrome and firefox work fine without any problem. I'm running X64 Windows.

I looked in the server log file but only find this:

2014-06-24 20:12:34.6698 Debug - Dlna: No matching device profile found. The default will be used. User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko.
2014-06-24 20:12:34.8118 Error - App: Error streaming media. The client has most likely disconnected or transcoding has failed.
2014-06-24 20:12:34.8118 Error - App: Error streaming media. The client has most likely disconnected or transcoding has failed.

I'm running the latest IE 11. Could it have something to do with some security settings?

Any suggestion? Thank you!

Koleckai Silvestri

This is something that is being worked on. IE11 doesn't play nice with the current streaming protocols. They are adding additional protocols to compensate. I recommend using Firefox or Chrome as the web client.

This is something that is being worked on. IE11 doesn't play nice with the current streaming protocols. They are adding additional protocols to compensate. I recommend using Firefox or Chrome as the web client.

OK, thanks! Will use chrome instead.