P2PTV

ebps01

P2PTV is a technique for transmitting and broadcasting audiovisual content (videos, television, and tc) over the Internet using the architecture of P2P systems, where individual nodes connect to other nodes to receive audio and video streams, rather than it through a single central server, as in IP-based TV (IPTV).

Basic operation
The use of the P2P system causes users to use their Internet connections to help distribute a signal: From the moment a television channel is viewed through a P2P system, the P2P client starts to relay the signal to other users who are watching the same channel. The idea is simple: each program performs the functions of client and server.

In this way, two major problems of broadcast transmission over the Internet are solved: the server load is reduced and the bandwidth consumption is reduced. With p2ptv, some channels can maintain more than 100,000 simultaneous connections in a light and optimized manner, without generating high bandwidth consumption.

This can be done so long as the content to be redistributed is legally obtained

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Cthalpa

This can be done so long as the content to be redistributed is legally obtained

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Which I dont think any content in P2PTV is!!

Honestly, I don't think we'll touch this one at this time.  Sounds like torrents for live streams.

Thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
stlkiptv

P2PTV is a technique for transmitting and broadcasting audiovisual content (videos, television, and tc) over the Internet using the architecture of P2P systems, where individual nodes connect to other nodes to receive audio and video streams, rather than it through a single central server, as in IP-based TV (IPTV).

Basic operation
The use of the P2P system causes users to use their Internet connections to help distribute a signal: From the moment a television channel is viewed through a P2P system, the P2P client starts to relay the signal to other users who are watching the same channel. The idea is simple: each program performs the functions of client and server.

In this way, two major problems of broadcast transmission over the Internet are solved: the server load is reduced and the bandwidth consumption is reduced. With p2ptv, some channels can maintain more than 100,000 simultaneous connections in a light and optimized manner, without generating high bandwidth consumption.

Good morning dear friend, do you know what system we can use on the server for this distribution, and which application for this p2p network. I need the system and a management panel. Thanks