playback of anime failing

V4mpire

Hi,

I have recently got a new LG tv which has the WebOS, I have the Emby app installed and working, however on playing several anime of which i've tested, it plays a couple seconds and then it goes back to the emby home page a couple times, then after that it will close the app completely on the next attempt, happens every time without fail.

Any idea on the issues? They work on other platforms so it's something with the TV.

I also found that I am unable to cast to the TV with emby from my phone, not sure if this is related or a separate issue.

Hope there's a way to resolve.

Regards,

V4mpire

I have removed an ip address from the log file as the server is running on a public ip address, this was changed to [pubIP], other than that, it's as-is from the log file from the start of the time i started the test

Server version: 4.3.1.0

embyserver.txt

it's a 49UM7400PLB running WebOS 4.5, only release last year as far as i'm aware, attempted with web browser to see what would happen, it played, but with black screen with subs, skipped forward a little and back and was fine, seems only the app has the issue

Edited by V4mpire

ok, of that particular one, it works without the subs, soon as you enable subs and play again the error occurs

i tried a few different anime's and found all the ones that have issue's are ass, turning them off it plays

Edited by V4mpire