Cover Art 4.0 Stacked Boxset Missing On Some Items

chuckr1958

chuckr1958

I posted this in another thread and for the life of me, cannot find it.  I'm new to Emby, a PLEX convert.  I'm enjoying all the features and the ability to customize the views.  I'm so confident that Emby is the solution to my media streaming, I purchased the lifetime membership.  Can't wait for future enhancements.  Cover Art 4.0 was the first plugin I installed and enjoy its flexibility.  I did notice that in the collections view for the stacked boxsets, it seems to miss changing the collection to a stack.  Any help would be appreciated.  Attached is an example.

post-585709-0-92866000-1581979547_thumb.png

chuckr1958

Yes, the Taken Collection has two movies in it and the Ted Collection has two movies in it.  It also happens with the Paranormal Collection and that has six movies.  Works fine with other collections that have two movies. 

chuckr1958

I was able to correct the issue by deleting the collection and rebuilding it manually and letting it search the internet for the data.  Once that was done, the boxsets appeared correctly.  

Interesting.  I imagine there was just an error of some kind generating those images the first time.

Thanks for reporting back.