mediabrowser wont open

colchar

colchar

Hi guys I am hoping someone can help. I have just updated the latest Classic version and I can no longer open Mediabrowser. I am getting an Entrypoint Error, any ideas whats happening here?

53a7df7106aa9_Capture.jpg

• Like 1

colchar

it is up to date. I was able to install Theatre and that worked, but Classic wouldn't work, I had to System Restore to the previous version to be able to use classic again.

colchar

I just updated again to the latest Classic, server says its up to date and I am receiving the same error message.

• Like 1

What MBC plug-ins do you have installed?  Try uninstalling all of them (you can just delete all dlls in the plugins folder) and see if that solves it.  Then add them back one by one.

colchar

In \AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Classic there were no dlls

In \AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\plugins I removed all ddls and there was no difference. Which ones should I be removing. I can't open Classic to remove anything from within the application.

colchar

I deleted the contents of

\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Classic\Configurations

and it has started working again now.

• Like 2

MrWebsmith

thanks for posting your fix as it can help others who have the same error in the future!

... also please let us know if the issue comes back, especially if you're able to give ebr steps to reproduce this problem as then its more likely he can discover the true cause.

• Like 1