Media Browser's Summer of Code

Luke

Team,

As always, we're very ambitious and right now we're looking for more new developers to join our project. If you have any experience in the following technologies, please consider stepping up and joining the team:

• Javascript / HTML5
  • Java
  • Python
  • C# / .NET Framework
  • Mono

We have a lot of great projects going on, including some unannounced ones, so I think you'll enjoy being a part of the group.

• Like 2

CashMoney

I finish my new college course at the end of august (Social Media for business, HTML5, CSS3 and a very small amount of javascript) and I'd be happy to get involved then. But for right now I've just not got the time :-(

Maleficarum

I'm no where near as good as some of the magicians here but I like to dabble in c#

Pais

I have what I would describe as intermediate Python skills. Depending upon what needs to be worked on I may or may not be useful.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got quite a bit of experience with c# and web development (ASP, html, jQuery, etc) and I have also worked with Java, Python, C++ and others. I have the next month relatively free so hit me up if there's anything that might fit my skills! You can see my website here: markmonteiro.info