LiveTV install not showing on home screen

superloopy

superloopy

Hi, have installed hdhomerun (uk), setup guide (i think, no errors), mapped channels and then NOTHING.

Seems to have conflicted somewhere as i have no LIVE TV tab available, cant see anything beyond that first setup screen, nothing anywhere on my home screen which just looks a mess now!

Where do i start looking for the problem?

Should have said Premiere key installed aok.

I do have a question though as to how the premiere key relates to the emby user, is it linked at all to email address as my current emby setup is NOT in the same email (did i ever use an email address during setup, i cant remember?) as my purchased emby premier key.

I have removed and reinstalled the key, after having it resent from emby support and it was accepted on this new install but i've got a nagging feeling that this is something email related??

I'm confused, Cheers!

Edited by superloopy

superloopy

UPDATE!

Sorted it, within my user profile it need access to LIVE TV and RECORDING tickboxes enabled.Not sure if these are OFF by default ???.

If so, then pretty well hidden ....

I do have a question though as to how the premiere key relates to the emby user, is it linked at all to email address as my current emby setup is NOT in the same email (did i ever use an email address during setup, i cant remember?) as my purchased emby premier key.

Hi.  It doesn't relate to users at all.  The key is installed in your server and is attached to that regardless of who connects to it.

For more info: Is there a limit to Premiere?

UPDATE!

Sorted it, within my user profile it need access to LIVE TV and RECORDING tickboxes enabled.Not sure if these are OFF by default ???.

Hi there, no, these are on by default. For them to be turned off you would have had to configure that in user permissions.