Direct seek via keyboard

RedStripe

RedStripe

A) ctl-P | SpaceBar | Media Play Button on Keyboard all just toggle Play/Pause and do not seek to

specified position. I've tried:
          1) Pause video; type in number; depress ctl-P | SpaceBar | Media Play Button on Keyboard; video

plays from current position
          2) Play video; type in number; depress ctl-P | SpaceBar | Media Play Button on Keyboard; video

pauses

B) Mouse movement does not cause overlay appear

ctl-p and spacebar are not equivalent to "Play" in WMC.  They are equivalent to "Play/Pause" which is a different command.  The button on your keyboard is probably also a Play/Pause button as opposed to a Play button.

The direct seek functionality depends on the actual "Play" button right now.  It does not work with Play/Pause.

RedStripe

Got it....thanks.  What about mouse movement not making overlay appear? Guide states "The seek bar is interactive and the overlay will appear on any remote button/keyboard press or mouse movement."

Edited by RedStripe

Got it....thanks.  What about mouse movement not making overlay appear? Guide states "The seek bar is interactive and the overlay will appear on any remote button/keyboard press or mouse movement."

Mouse movement does cause the overlay to appear on my system.  I'll have to troubleshoot that when I return in a week.