A bug, maybe?

Karhu
Go to solution Solved by Yogi,

Hi,

I,ve been using Media Browser for the last couple of years with great enjoyment! But now i've stumbled on a problem i cannot seem to fix myself.

I'm using MB3, Breeze theme and the Movies Music Theme plugin installed. After the last update of MB3 i noticed that, when i select a movie with movie theme music, the theme plays but the screen turns blue or black (depending on what player yoy use, WMP or the internal MB3 player). After the theme music has finished MB3 goes to the movie info page and i can select the movie to play.

With the previous version of MB3 it worked flawlesly.

Is there anybody with the same problem or can anybody guide me in the right direction to solve this?

Thanks,

Karhu

(new member to the forum, first post)

Turn off the theme music support that is specifically in the Breeze theme and install the free plug-in that provides the same functionality.

Where can i find this free movie theme songs plugin? I've searched the plugin catalog in MB3 and the server but i cannot seem to find it.

• Solution
Yogi

2qau81d.png

It is called Theme Video Backdrops in the plugin catalogue in MBC.Once installed go to the MBC configurator in you windows start menu and highlight the plugin and then click on the configure button as below.

53a7ae9ed95b8_Untitled.png

then configure it to you liking from the dropdown menu as below.

53a7ae7f0d9de_Untitled1.png

Edited by Yogi
  • Like 1

Chubchuckle

Hi, this is my first post here.

This solution fixed my theme-video problem, but not theme-music which works sometimes. Any ideas?