[HELP] Twitch Channel Plugin

rkr87

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is and issue with the Twitch Channel plugin or MBC but whenever I try to view any stream through the Twitch Channel plugin on an extender it plays for 10-15 seconds then just goes back to the selection screen. I've tried multiple streams multiple times and always get the same result. However, if I view the streams on my MBC PC it works fine, I'm only experiencing the issues on Extenders. :s

Thanks.

snazy2000

If the plugin works fine in MBC but not the extenders its most likly the extenders problem. Is there any issues with other plugins playing through extenders. ?

Hi I've been playing around a little more and it's really strange behavior!

If I play on my PC via MBC after an MB3 server restart it works perfectly fine.

If I then go to try and play a stream on my Extender it returns to the menu every 10-15 seconds or so.

If then I go back to my PC and play through MBC I get the same behavior as I do on the extender (exits every 10-15 seconds)

If I restart mb3 server, it will work perfectly fine on my PC again.

:s

Can anyone help? I have some additional information, this only appears to be an issue on the channels that show live streams, channels that display static videos work fine.

Thanks.

we will probably have to wait for Ebr to return from vacation so that he can try different combinations of encoding settings. unfortunately transcoding on the fly for extenders is not an easy thing to do. that's just the reality of the situation.