New to MB, help needed

somy

Just tried MB3 server and MB theater. I'm a user of mediaportal, XBMC and Plex for many years, and I see a great potential of MB over Plex (which doesn't support PVR/Bluray iso) and XBMC (which is not based on centralized media server). So far I've found several issues/improvement suggestions during my test:
1) The MB3 server doesn't seem to support filtering, and all sample clips are imported to the library so that for each movie I have two entries
2) MB3 server doesn't seem to recognize multi-disc releases. I have some movies in bluray ISO with two discs, and I couldn't choose which disc to play.
3) I tried the IOS remote, but it doesn't seem to be able to control MBT, it can control playback in browsers though
4) I couldn't make bluray iso play in external player (PowerDVD 13) to work, tried everything, but when I click "Play" nothing happens
5) MBT doesn't seems to have live TV support, hopefully it will be added soon.
6) MBT doesn't seem to support WASAPI for music playback
7) Like all other mediacenters, the support for photo library can be improved, it would nice if it could recognize GPS/people tags
8) I experience several crashes during playback of videos, which could be caused by my system not powerful enough for MadVR
9) It seems to me that MBT doesn't support auto refresh rate changer (which I think is a must have feature)
10) Is it a plan to support Youtube streaming in the future?
11) I found some issue with subtitle encoding. Asian chars are not displayed correctly, and there is no way to change encoding in MBT/browser.

Did I miss something? Any help is appreciated!

Edited by somy

for #2, we do support that. just compare your naming conventions against the library wiki

for #2, we do support that. just compare your naming conventions against the library wiki

Thank you for your reply! I followed the naming conversion, "The Lord of The Rings-The Return of The King cd1.iso" and "The Lord of The Rings-The Return of The King cd2.iso", but doesn't seem to work. Did I miss something?

What about other points? Are there any workraound? Thank you!

Thank you for your reply! I followed the naming conversion, "The Lord of The Rings-The Return of The King cd1.iso" and "The Lord of The Rings-The Return of The King cd2.iso", but doesn't seem to work. Did I miss something?

Good day,

Is the file name a type post or is it as what you have?

As "name-" could flag some issue, try like this:

"The Lord of The Rings -The Return of The King cd1.iso" 

For the other issue, it best to post new thread in the correct forums section for each issue at:

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/forum/18-support/

My best

Please supply more information. For example, what does doesn't seem to work mean.

Please supply more information. For example, what does doesn't seem to work mean.

Hi, from the web browser under "Media Info", I can only see one file being imported:

\\NAS\SHARE\Blu-ray\The Lord of The Rings Collection\The Lord of The Rings-The Return of The King\The Lord of The Rings-The Return of The King cd1.iso

that's ok. there should be an additional parts section that would show part 2.

that's ok. there should be an additional parts section that would show part 2.

Thank you! I find the additional part. The title is a bit strange: 

"The Lord of The Rings - ...

NaN:NaN"

How do I choose disc 2 in MBT then?

Another thing just pops up, I tried to play iso directly in browser without luck, I guess it is not supported for now? 

MBT is still a work in progress, with a lot of active development that hasn't been released yet. So there are still some features that it doesn't yet support.