Screenshots and Client Setups!

chef

chef

With all the lastest updates and release of Media Browser Clients. I thought this would be a great opportunity to post some screenies of your favorite views in your favorite clients and a brief explaination of how you've achieved the setup.

It would also be a great resource for new users to see the different screen shots.

Remember to explain the client you are using, and also any special plug-ins added to achieve your beautiful screenshot.

Note: it can also up your site rep, if everyone likes your screen shot ;) Edited by chef
  • Like 3

techywarrior

Haha, CW and I tried this a while ago and I think we got like 1 screenshot besides mine. But it was MBC focused not all clients.

• Like 2

CWNashvegas

Haha, CW and I tried this a while ago and I think we got like 1 screenshot besides mine. But it was MBC focused not all clients.

I was thinking about that when I saw this. :D I will come up with something to post, but I've had MB reinstalled for less than 48 hours, so... soon. 

• Like 1

CWNashvegas

Okay, here's mine. Well, one of them, anyway.

Client: MB Classic

Theme: Subdued

Theme Style: The Original

Relevant Plugins: CoverArt using Diamond treatment throughout.

How I did it: Um, basically trying / tweaking all the views and settings until I got it the way I wanted. :D

EHS:

53a8973912637_subduedhome.jpg

Movies List:

53a8974748606_movies.jpg

Movie Detail:

53a89757c8a15_moviedetail2.jpg

TV Shows:

53a8976497184_tv.jpg

TV Episodes (TV Seasons uses this same view):

53a8978784545_episodes.jpg

• Like 3

parrotheadcubs

Love this idea.  Mine is as basic as can be.  Not worth posting.  I'd love to hear some ideas to trick it out.

• Like 2

CWNashvegas

Love this idea.  Mine is as basic as can be.  Not worth posting.  I'd love to hear some ideas to trick it out.

Post it anyway! :) Seriously, you should. Some people considering MB will like simplicity, and we need examples of basic, clean setups as much as we need the fancier ones. 

Koleckai Silvestri

I mostly use Media Browser Theater and Media Browser Roku so no custom configurations yet.

Though I like black backgrounds in the web client. Just a lot of upkeep to maintain them.

gSrL3bU.png

Edited by Wayne Luke
  • Like 3

Deihmos

MBC

Chocalate Theme

Homeworld WMC Theme

Windows 8.1

53a8c5819c5c8_Untitled.png53a8c45f09a62_mb3.png

53a8c47f47a06_Untitled4.png53a8c48b5c224_Untitled5.png53a8c496e6252_Untitled6.png53a8c4a0adefe_Untitled7.png

Edited by Deihmos
  • Like 3

chef

These look awesome! I dig Wayne Luke's blue and black set up. Subdued looks awesome I am gla that theme is still available!!

Edited by chef

Cheesegeezer

I mostly use Media Browser Theater and Media Browser Roku so no custom configurations yet.

Though I like black backgrounds in the web client. Just a lot of upkeep to maintain them.

gSrL3bU.png

Wayne, are they backdrops? did you photoshop them yourself? And............. do you have an action?

Also would you like to share them?

Awesome looking mate.

Koleckai Silvestri

Wayne, are they backdrops? did you photoshop them yourself? And............. do you have an action?

Also would you like to share them?

Awesome looking mate.

The images are available in the Fanart Section under Disparity. Shaeffur created them.

• Like 2

sfnetwork

Yeah those are really great, should be the new default for MBS if you ask me ;) (available when going in image download)

@@shaefurr is the man!

2014-06-24%2012-24-04%20PM.jpg

Better than those ;)  :P

2014-06-24%2012-26-48%20PM.jpg

Photo%202014-06-24%2C%2012%2029%2006%20P

2014-06-24%2012-27-06%20PM.jpg

Edited by sfnetwork
  • Like 2

sfnetwork

@@Luke

Is this possible, to host the fanart somewhere so that it's available when going in metadata manager, in image downloads instead of having to manually find them in the forum?

• Like 1

JohnVee

Here is my setup in the web client using Shaeffur's pictures...

53a9b1615963e_FireShotScreenCapture002Me

The concerts and channels pictures are ones that I have added.

Edited by JohnVee
  • Like 2

chef

@@Luke

Is this possible, to host the fanart somewhere so that it's available when going in metadata manager, in image downloads instead of having to manually find them in the forum?

This will be cool when it happens. That is a great idea. You could put the packages in the scaper right along side "FanArt.tv" and "IMDB" etc.

"MB Community" or something.

That would really get people moving to submit their fan art, and help build the community.  +1

Oh yeah, agreed: Shaeffur is the man!

• Like 1

Yes, but we need more image packs first. Until then it might not be worth the time.

chef

@@JohnVee

Will you share your awesome contribution to those style of panel icons. Or link to where we can find them? they look awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
CWNashvegas

How do you get this view without the thumb?

Uncheck the relevant box in the last Subdued config tab. It's one of the ones that starts with "Child thumb in..." but I can't remember which one. 

• Like 1

Deihmos
CWNashvegas, on 04 Jul 2014 - 7:23 PM, said:

Uncheck the relevant box in the last Subdued config tab. It's one of the ones that starts with "Child thumb in..." but I can't remember which one. 

You replied exactly the same time as my edit. Thanks.

I kind of like this theme but it has one thing that I don't like. If I am watching TV then I load Mediabrowser there is no now playing backdrop. That's not the case with the other themes.

Edited by Deihmos