No Box Sets

DancingMan

DancingMan

I recently moved my Emby server from a Windows 10 box to an xubuntu 19.10 box.the both have the latest stable branch and the same plugins (including auto box sets). My new server isn't generating any box sets... Even if I click "refresh box sets" in the auto box sets plugin.

I'm not home right ow so I can't generate any logs right now, but I was wondering if anyone has experienced this?

Thanks.

DancingMan

It worked fine on my windows server, so the TmdbCollectionId should be in the data (but I'll check when I can). I used the server configuration backup plugin to backup and then restore on the Linux box. Then I adjusted the paths on the Linux server to nfs. I've scanned the libraries, and I've added movies and the Metadata is saved with the media (so write permissions should be good).

so the TmdbCollectionId should be in the data (but I'll check when I can). 

Yes that would be a good place to start.

DancingMan

It finally generated box sets. TmdbCollectionId was in the data, and scanning the library and doing a refresh Metadata (find missing data) didn't help... It wasn't until I refreshed all Metadata and replaced all images that the box sets started working.

Edited by DancingMan