New Xbox One Update?

MBSki
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

MBSki

Some small inconsistencies across different list screens were reconciled.

Thanks Luke. Can you respond to my other request as well?

"Can you please post release notes here: https://emby.media/c...release-notes/? It's the perfect place to keep everyone informed rather than reaching out every time there's an update. Plus, we can get it added to the consolidated Emby Latest Versions post (https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/21348-emby-latest-versions/) so everyone knows all the updates for every app that have been released."

MBSki

@@Luke Can you please update the release notes with the .295 update? I noticed the update this morning. Thanks.

MBSki

@@Luke, looks like the app jumped to .306 and still no post in release notes: https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/42270-emby-for-windows-store-release-notes/. Can you PLEASE post the release notes? Or, just let us know here what was updated and give another moderator access to update the release notes. Please let us know what's getting updated. Thanks.

MBSki

@@Luke, please, I'm begging you. Can you just post the release notes? You're posting the release notes for the desktop version, I don't understand why it's such a struggle to post for the Windows store version too. Please, just post. If you don't want to, can you at least tell us here what changed from .294 to .306 and give another moderator access to update the release notes?

MBSki

@@Luke In the amount of time that it took you to respond to me, you could've just updated the release notes. Just update them. We're now on version .307 and still nothing about what's changed. Just update the release notes. I don't get what the issue is here. Why won't you just update the release notes? Like i said before, if you don't want to do it at least tell us what changed so another moderator can update the release notes.

gmtearne49

Jesus dude, get a life! when you see such a small increment from .294 to .295 its very clearly a MINOR update addressing most likely behind the scenes FIXES. Most likely nothing "new" to the end user.

You sound like a desperate man-child or kid in the back of a car "are we there yet".

If you can't see something has drastically changed and/or the update is such a small increment, do yourself a favor and just tell yourself it was a simple bug-fix and it is more so for the developers to be concerned about.

They have said they will try to improve the reporting process, so give the team some room to implement said changes and accept it might take days, weeks or months. They are currently supporting multiple clients and servers over various platforms, they don't have time to constantly update MINOR bug fix changes - especially with you constantly nagging. Jeez.

I have a few Xbox related wish list items as well, I am sure they do, they take time to code, test and release while ensuring they work within the guidelines set out by each platform/store.

Enjoy Emby for what it is now - if you get an update, try playing something to see if what you desire to be implemented has been implemented, if not - continue to enjoy it for what it is and just breath dude.

@@Luke In the amount of time that it took you to respond to me, you could've just updated the release notes. Just update them. We're now on version .307 and still nothing about what's changed. Just update the release notes. I don't get what the issue is here. Why won't you just update the release notes? Like i said before, if you don't want to do it at least tell us what changed so another moderator can update the release notes.