Studio Cleaner not updating automatically

techywarrior

techywarrior

I just noticed, not sure how long it may have been like this, but for some reason Studio Cleaner is not showing the in the plugin catalog as being installed and didn't notify me, or auto update. It appears in the My Plugins section, and it appears to be working.

All other plugins show as installed in the catalog correctly. I installed the latest version 1.0.1.1 and this did not correct the problem.

Is anyone else having the same issue?

Ebr, Luke, Can you think of any reason this would be happening? I wonder if it is just a configuration issue in the backend (ebr) or something on the server (Luke).

@@snazy2000 you need to put the assembly guid into the package definition on the admin site and be sure the name returned by Plugin.Name matches the name in the package definition.

techywarrior

It used to have one in it? :S

lol, is that supposed to be a question?

Let me know when it fixed and I'll test. Or if it needs an update, let me know so I can download it since it won't do it itself :)

That should make auto update work.

The installed indicator won't work though until you make the Plugin.Name property return exactly "StudioCleaner" since that's how the package is defined.