MBC Crash when opening Game system

Cirdecus

Cirdecus

I have MB3 installed on my server along with gamebrowser3 and MBC classic on my HTPC.  The Games library is setup using UNC paths as is the gamebrowser3 platform plugin settings.

All game systems open to show my games in each folder in MBC except my PC games.  When selecting the PC folder, MB3 immediately crashes.  I looked at the MBC logs and I found this right when it crashed:

,Error,,Async thread threw the following exception:  ( Exception.  Type=System.NullReferenceException Msg=Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Src=GameBrowser-Classic Method=FillCustomValues Line=0 Col=0 [n] StackTrace= [n]    at GameBrowser_Classic.Library.Entities.GameItem.FillCustomValues(BaseItemDto mb3Item) [n]    at MediaBrowser.Library.Persistance.MB3ApiRepository.GetItem(BaseItemDto mb3Item,, String itemType) [n]    at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext() [n]    at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereEnumerableIterator`1.MoveNext() [n]    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection) [n]    at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) [n]    at MediaBrowser.Library.Entities.Folder.GetCachedChildren() [n]    at MediaBrowser.Library.Entities.Folder.<RetrieveChildren>b__13() [n]    at MediaBrowser.Library.Util.Lazy`1.get_Value() [n]    at MediaBrowser.Library.Entities.Folder.get_ActualChildren() [n]    at MediaBrowser.Library.Entities.Folder.Sort(IComparer`1 sortFunction,, Boolean notifyChange) [n]    at MediaBrowser.Library.Threading.Async.<>c__DisplayClass4.<Queue>b__3() ),42,Worker thread for Background Sorter

Any ideas?

Cirdecus

I went through the logs and marked the moment right before i clicked on my PC games folder.  Here are the logs that are written from the moment i click until MBC crashes:

2014-06-18 03:55:15.9452,Debug,,Loading display prefs for \\PRIME\Games\PC,1,Application
2014-06-18 03:55:15.9477,Debug,,Sorting PC,1,Application
2014-06-18 03:55:15.9797,Error,,Async thread threw the following exception:  ( Exception.  Type=System.NullReferenceException Msg=Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Src=GameBrowser-Classic Method=FillCustomValues Line=0 Col=0 [n] StackTrace= [n]    at GameBrowser_Classic.Library.Entities.GameItem.FillCustomValues(BaseItemDto mb3Item) [n]    at MediaBrowser.Library.Persistance.MB3ApiRepository.GetItem(BaseItemDto mb3Item,, String itemType) [n]    at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext() [n]    at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereEnumerableIterator`1.MoveNext() [n]    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection) [n]    at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) [n]    at MediaBrowser.Library.Entities.Folder.GetCachedChildren() [n]    at MediaBrowser.Library.Entities.Folder.<RetrieveChildren>b__13() [n]    at MediaBrowser.Library.Util.Lazy`1.get_Value() [n]    at MediaBrowser.Library.Entities.Folder.get_ActualChildren() [n]    at MediaBrowser.Library.Entities.Folder.Sort(IComparer`1 sortFunction,, Boolean notifyChange) [n]    at MediaBrowser.Library.Threading.Async.<>c__DisplayClass4.<Queue>b__3() ),42,Worker thread for Background Sorter

Please don't post the same thing in multiple areas.  We'll get to it and move it if it needs to be in a different place.  Thanks.