Subtitles not displaying correctly

blumamba

blumamba

I have noticed that on several of my movies with the .idx and .sub files created by dvdfab don't seem to be working at all now.  I am not sure when it actually stopped since not every movie has subs.  I noticed it again while watching "The Wolverine".  I downloaded the .srt files which played, however they were so out of sync they were useless.  When I say "way", I mean by 1-5 minutes and appeared to be jumbled.  I though it might be the sub I downloaded other "versions" and I tried this 7 times and had the same result.  Did something change with the subs?

MBC doesn't do anything with subs at the moment.  This all has to be handled by WMC, or other tools right now.

blumamba

Ok. Do you have a suggestion for the other "tools"?  I am using Shark007.  Is it possible that something changed in it and I just don't have it set up right?

steelman1991

Ok. Do you have a suggestion for the other "tools"?  I am using Shark007.  Is it possible that something changed in it and I just don't have it set up right?

You could try uninstalling Shark - install LAV filters separately and xy-VSFilter for sub rendering. Alternatively if your comfortable with Shark - you could ask at their forum for assistance - the dev there is extremely supportive.

• Like 1