Live TV recording

Joshuacbyers

Joshuacbyers

I am having trouble watching tv while I'm recording on android. It seems like it just started happening. I have tried recording a show and watching it on both my computer and my shield. They both work, but doesn't work on any of my android phones for tablets. After the show is done recording, I can watch it just fine. I don't know it is a bug in the app or what. I didn't know if someone could look into this? Thanks!

Hi there, yes there have been some issues reported with playback of in-progress recordings and we are looking into them. Thanks for reporting.

rliepins

wow, I second this!  The wife is NOT happy after watching (or not watching) the game yesterday due to this problem.  She told me I had to call support to get this fixed or else we'd need to go with set top boxes.

Is this an android TV thing  Would this not happen if I watched with Emby Theater?

Thanks

Joshuacbyers

I believe it is just the android app. It works fine on android TV for me. The only way I have found a way to get around it is to watch it, in browser, on your phone or tablet. A regular PC, in browser, also work fine for me.