Some Issues with Android TV/Shield

Brendon

Brendon

A few issues i have been meaning to query since starting to use Shield a couple of months ago, i love it but there are some glitches.

1. Is there a reason default settings, such as landing page are ignored in Android TV? I have most of my libraries set to open on Suggestions and the Shield is ignoring this for Movies.

2. It's also mixing library content in 'Because you Watched' suggestions and showing tv shows in the movie library no other apps used in the household do this.

3. After having played music the album gets stuck as a current playlist on the screen, it shows in every library and on home screen, the only way i can make it go away is to log out and back in horribly annoying.

4. Folder images in my music video library showing in all different sizes, yet they are consistent on other apps, (i have images for this one which i will add once i get home from work).

Edited by Brendon
  • Like 1

1. Is there a reason default settings, such as landing page are ignored in Android TV? I have most of my libraries set to open on Suggestions and the Shield is ignoring this for Movies.

Hi.  Have you set your defaults within this app?  If so, can we please look at specifics for this?

3. After having played music the album gets stuck as a current playlist on the screen, it shows in every library and on home screen, the only way i can make it go away is to log out and back in horribly annoying.

What exactly do you mean by "stuck on the screen"?

Thanks.

DanielaOnisor

Mi-am instalat pt tv, Android tv, Sony aplicația Emby si imi cere server address...nu o stiu si nu stiu ce trebuie să fac...

Am cont, am achitat...

Mi-am instalat pt tv, Android tv, Sony aplicația Emby si imi cere server address...nu o stiu si nu stiu ce trebuie să fac...

Am cont, am achitat...

Hi.  Emby is a personal media server.  You need to have your own content (or live TV tuner) and then install a server and point it to that.

Thanks.

Quick start