A-Z bar for sorting Songs by title

asn2107

Hi, i am trying to shift from google play music over to an emby server so that i can share my music library with others as well. However, in all other music apps that i have used prior to this, i have always browsed my music by song title. I could always scroll down the whole list of songs. I find it highly inconvenient to keep having to go to the next page to see the songs next in the list as it is in the emby app. Is there anyway to just have all the songs on one list such that i can scroll all the way to the bottom in one page like in other music apps? also would it then be possible to incorporate an a-z slider bar at the side as that would make it really convenient when scrolling through.

• Like 1

asn2107

the web app from chrome and the android app both. I have attached screenshots so you can better understand what i mean. 

so basically feel like there should be a way to scroll down through all the songs and not have to go page by page. additionally the a-z bar at the side would be really useful.

5e0ce883d9ac4_screenshot20200102024315.j5e0cd89d9a40e_Screenshot_20200102005909.

Ok it's missing from that one Songs tab, but it can be added in future updates. Thanks for the feedback.

• 2 weeks later...