Channel Logos source

groenator

groenator

I am using xteve with emby, the issue I am having is with the channel logos. Because xteve is retrieving the logos from the EPG provider, some of my logos are missing because my provider didn't update the list. I could assign the logos directly in xteve, but this is not the correct way. As I am always relying on xteve instead of my EPG provider. I believe since the EPG data is coming from the provider, the logos should be too. Is it possible for Emby to get the channel logos from the playlist instead of XML list?

I've asked in xteve discord channel to do the same but no luck so far. It would be nice to have an option in emby where you can choose your channel logo provider.

Thanks!

kanipek

Example:

#EXTINF:-1 channel-id="###" tvg-name="Channel Name" tvg-id="channelname.us" tvg-logo="path to logo",Channel Name

This is an example from my M3U playlist - "path to logo" can be a local or remote source
Edited by kanipek

groenator

Luke! tThat's correct. I meant the m3u playlist. Anyway, since I am using xteve is not easy to tell the source of logos because xteve is using by default the XML source. I updated the logs on xteve and now I can see the logs correctly in emby.

Thanks for helping.

groenator

Thank you! Btw, on my previous post I meant logos not logs. I didn't realised that my phone auto-corrected me.

Edited by groenator