Trailers missing

ireme
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

ireme

After installing last MBS and MBC version, Trailers has disappeared in the MBC.

I have installed the plugin Local trailer and trailers channel but I can not access from the MBC

if you're running the dev server, you'll need to revert to the official stable release.

ireme

Luke, I installed the stable versions of MBS and MBC but Trailers tab was still not available in MBC.

I recovered a system image of a few days ago and then the Trailers tab was available. But when MBS has updated the Trailers plugin to 1.0.5278.39992, Trailers tab  has disappeared from  MB Classic, so it seems the problem is last version of plugin Trailers.

ireme

Sorry but there is something I don't understand (I returned again to the latest stable releases).... With MBS 3.0.5271.29451 and Trailers 1.0.5271.26810 the tab is still missing in MBC.

Which would be adequate versions to fix the problem?

Is there any way to stop the update trailers to 1.0.5278.39992 ?

Edited by ireme

you have your system update level set to dev. 5278 is a dev build, and yes, that is correct.

ireme

Luke, I found another problem.. uninstalling the Trailers plugin and enabling "Enable channel content downloading for" Trailers, downloading the movies to Channel content download path but the tab for Trailers is missing too in MBC.
(Running with last dev server and MBC dev)

you basically need to set your update level to release, remove the plugin, and re-install the release server. might want to do the same for mbc. or if you're on dev, you can also just wait for it to gradually be put back together again.

• Solution

Thanks. There's no problem, it's just in active development.

• Like 1