Unable to add synology.emby.media as a package source

nlmvdma
Go to solution Solved by solabc16,

I'm trying to add the package source to my DS214play, but I'm getting the: 'Save failed. Please try again later.' message. I´m from The Netherlands and I´m not connected via VPN.

For what I've seen on the forum, my Synology should be compatible with Emby. Is it perhaps an invalid setting on my Synology or is the server down perhaps?

FrostByte

If you type the link into a web browser you should see something like this when it's up

Repository Online!

If you type the link into a web browser you should see something like this when it's up

Repository Online!

Hmmm, Chrome responds with an 'ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT'

Edited by nlmvdma

UnknownAX

Are you manually trying to upload the package file to Synology or are you trying to update it from the Package Center. I found this was the best way to install Emby as a package and it auto-updates.

First go to Package Center

7CNom1W.png

Top right click Settings, and then Package Sources

HjwUmwe.png

Then add this as a source, then go back to Package Center, Community tab or search for Emby, and click install.

https://synology.emby.media

Then add this as a source, then go back to Package Center, Community tab or search for Emby, and click install.

https://synology.emby.media

That's the issue... When I try to add it as a source, I get the error message. So we just wait untill it gets online again.

peharbison

Only adding a comment to get notifications, just got hardware in today to set this up, and can't install the server because adding the repository to the Package Center but get the "Save Failed..." message.