Missing Identify Option

Bigmixer

Happy2Play

If I had to guess you would have to go to the next level in the metadata manager, as that looks like a folder not a item.

Bigmixer

More strange things happening. Certain shows (maybe movies too) aren't showing up. Even when I remove the library and rebuild. They show up during the rebuild and then vanish. For instance Teen Titans Go! is on disk 3 under TVShows in Unraid:

5dfe9e4795cc9_Capture.jpg

But in Emby, it is missing in both Metadata Manager and Library:

5dfe9de635ccc_Capture.jpg

Any ideas? Teen Titans Go! isn't the only issue. I have re-scanned the library and even removed the library and rebuilt.

Edited by Bigmixer

Bigmixer

I think I was able to correct the problem, but it was a pain. In Unraid, I stopped the Emby docker, and uninstalled, reinstalled: no luck. I then stopped the docker, uninstalled, and ran CA Cleanup App Data, and a few more shows worked. I still lost a few that Emby must have decided that I don't need. I will try something else like introduce them like they are new. Any help is appreciated. See attached log. Westworld is a series that has been deleted.

EmbyLog 12-22-2019.txt

Bigmixer

Found it. Several Series went under an odd series called One Piece. I went into that series and identified them as what they really were by the path.

The series that went missing because of this:

Full House - path TV/Full House

The Blacklist - Path: TV/The Blacklist

Power Puff Girls - Path: TV/Power Puff Girls

Westworld - Path: TV/Westworld

@@Bigmixer, that's quite strange, but it's possible they got the wrong TVDB Id and got merged together as One Piece.

There is a library option for your TV library to merge them together. If you disable this and then run a library scan, that will separate them again.

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.