4.3.1.0 moved IMDB / TMDB links lower down?

thekingswolf
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

kandolhu

This is the saddest change ever brought to Emby. I usually visit IMDb link on browsers to see rating, other movies of the actors, episodes etc etc. I don't check the rest of the links like Trakt, TheMovieDB etc. If I were to manually bring this change back, how do I do that? Because I really need that. I've been a premium user for a long time now. Movie ratings in Emby come from where?

Edited by kandolhu
  • Like 1

Movie ratings in Emby come from where?

Omdb if enabled, otherwise it follows the order of your enabled metadata providers for that library.

Happy2Play

This is the saddest change ever brought to Emby. I usually visit IMDb link on browsers to see rating, other movies of the actors, episodes etc etc. I don't check the rest of the links like Trakt, TheMovieDB etc. If I were to manually bring this change back, how do I do that? Because I really need that. I've been a premium user for a long time now. Movie ratings in Emby come from where?

Did you see post 10 and 12?

Note any file changed in the system folder will have to be changed with every server update.  Do to that folder being replaced with every update.

kandolhu

Did you see post 10 and 12?

Note any file changed in the system folder will have to be changed with every server update.  Do to that folder being replaced with every update.

I tried. it didn't work. I'm not familiar with these codes. lol. Wish it had step by step.

d00zah

I tried. it didn't work. I'm not familiar with these codes. lol. Wish it had step by step.

Copy/paste a backup copy of:

C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\dashboard-ui\item\item.html

& try these mods to item.html with an editor like Notepad++ (which includes line #s):

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/80581-4310-moved-imdb-tmdb-links-lower-down/&do=findComment&comment=822117

Flush browser cache & reload detail page.

Edited by d00zah

d00zah

How do I enable IMDb on Emby?

IMDB is not a free service, so it's only leveraged as a reference for TMDB.

Edited by d00zah

mouseware

This was killing me so one liner JS:

var L=document.querySelector('div.verticalSection.detailVerticalSection.linksSection'),
A=document.querySelector('div.detailSectionContent');L.querySelector('h2').classList.add('hide');L.querySelector('div').classList.remove('padded-left');A.appendChild(L);