Trakt plugin not scribbling or capturing watched status

MBSki
Go to solution Solved by MBSki,

MBSki

I just upgraded to premiere and it seems my trakt plugin stopped working after the update. I uninstalled and reinstalled with server restarts on between, but no luck. How do I get the plugin working again?

mastrmind11

I just upgraded to premiere and it seems my trakt plugin stopped working after the update. I uninstalled and reinstalled with server restarts on between, but no luck. How do I get the plugin working again?

check scheduled tasks, make sure it's set to run, and note any errors that appear there.  it's working fine for me.

MBSki

Yes, it's set to run and no errors are reported. I ran it manually too and it still didn't record watched status in Trakt. Plus, I checked Trakt while I was watching a show and it wasn't scrobbling. Do I need to clear cache or something? It was just working a few days ago so it seems like something is stuck.

MBSki

I just noticed that my title says scribbling. Ugh, it should say scrobbling! Wish I could change that, sorry.

So, an example is last night I was watching Schooled and I looked at Trakt.tv while I was watching and there was no status of me actually watching the show. If it's scrobbling, Trakt.tv will be aware that I'm watching the show. Then, when I finished I checked again to see if Trakt.tv recorded the trakt status. It didn't so I ran the scheduled task, checked again, and the watched status still hadn't changed.

Crowley_00

Trakt stopped updating the watched status for me too.  I tried everything, deleted the plugin and config, even deleted my library and scanned it again. Nothing works. Log says it finishes without errors. Perhaps it's the website?

Log is attached in case it's something else.

embyserver.txt

• Like 1

vdatanet

Trakt stopped updating the watched status for me too.  I tried everything, deleted the plugin and config, even deleted my library and scanned it again. Nothing works. Log says it finishes without errors. Perhaps it's the website?

Log is attached in case it's something else.

The same for me:

1. Episode Progress -> OK

2. Episode Watched Status -> OK

3. Movie Progress -> OK

4. Movie Watched Status -> Fails (Does not import watched movies)

I think this is happening after server update to 4.3.1.0 It is not related to the Emby update, it is a Trakt API issue. It is just a coincidence.

embyserver.txt

Edited by vdatanet

vdatanet

More info:

I start watching a movie in other software and I pause the movie, resume time is created, if I finish watching the movie in that software, movie is marked as watched in Emby after import Trakt playstates, but:

If I watch a movie from beginning to end in other software, movie is not marked as watched in Emby after import Trakt playstates.

This is new, I'm sure this didn't happen before 4.3.1.0 update It is not related to the Emby update, it is a Trakt API issue. It is just a coincidence.

Edited by vdatanet

vdatanet

Maybe a Trakt API issue? Emby, Plex and Infuse can't import watched status, from last 3-4 days. Only for movies. Episodes work fine.

Crowley_00

Hi, it simply does not work. While I have been tying to get it to work, I removed my Emby library and scanned it again. When I run the trakt plugin, movies that are watched in trakt, get watched status in emby. Tv episodes do not, everything is unwatched. There are no trakt realated errors in the log.

embyserver-63713122321.txt

Edited by Crowley_00

Hi, it simply does not work. While I have been tying to get it to work, I removed my Emby library and scanned it again. When I run the trakt plugin, movies that are watched in trakt, get watched status in emby. Tv episodes do not, everything is unwatched. There are no trakt realated errors in the log.

Hi, can you please discuss an example? Thanks.

Crowley_00

Like I said, the plugin does not work in emby anymore with TV show episodes.

Example: I watch an episode with Kodi. It gets marked watched on trakt via  the Kodi trakt plugin. I run trakt plugin scheduled task in emby to import watched status, but it does not work. The episode will be unwatched in emby, but it is watched in kodi and in trakt.  It is the same with every show and episode.

With movies this works without a problem.

Like I said, the plugin does not work in emby anymore with TV show episodes.

Example: I watch an episode with Kodi. It gets marked watched on trakt via  the Kodi trakt plugin. I run trakt plugin scheduled task in emby to import watched status, but it does not work. The episode will be unwatched in emby, but it is watched in kodi and in trakt.  It is the same with every show and episode.

With movies this works without a problem.

Can you please go over an example that we can look at? Thanks.