Internal Player Interface

Gajol

Hi

I love the new internal player interface look great but I miss one function.

When you use the normal interface you can hit 5 (or any other numer 120, 7, 53) and play and the video seeks to that minut mark and play from there, but it is not working or is missing in the new interface

Any one that can cast some light on this "problem" 

MrWebsmith

ebr is looking at options for this function.. we use this a lot in my household as well... glad you are enjoying the rest of the improvements like i am though!

Latchmor

Are you saying you only hit "5" and nothing else and it seeks?

...hit 5 (or any other numer 120, 7, 53) and play...

Hi ebr, I misread this first time, but pressing a number + play makes the video jump to the number of minutes.

Cheers

Hi ebr, I misread this first time, but pressing a number + play makes the video jump to the number of minutes.

Cheers

Okay, well that is probably doable.

Latchmor

I didn't know this existed until I read Gajol's post, so used to hitting skip multiple times to jump ahead!

This is handy as I can see how many extra minutes I have at the beginning of my Recorded WTV Movies that I have saved and add this to the synopsis. Start movie then type '4 play' to jump to beginning.

I've been looking for a way to skip at the beginning automatically but this will do for now even though it's round minutes.

:)

fraenhawk

Yeah, I've used that forever, especially back in MBC2 when resume position wasn't remembered between HTPCs. I'd stop something and make sure I knew what minute mark it was, then went to bed and started it and hit (minutes) Play and pick up approx where I left off. Great feature.

Nice to hear that it can be done. Had to disable the new interface because my gf uses this feature all the time :-)

Keep up the good work

With some math you can also do this now with seconds and the FF button.  That's the way I've always done it.  Didn't know about the minutes and play thing either.

Hi and thanks for the reply, hope that you can fix this poblem as doing the math for seconds is not worth it, 1h 23m in to a movies and yearh dont want to that every time :)

I konw that you can resume a movie and that is great but we use this function all the time but it is not the end of the world as we can just use the old borring interface :)