Suggestion Visual Clue for More Albums

Vicpa

Hi

Small thing but trips me up, and is not consistent among apps.

Can you add a visual clue or change the behavior of the ">" on the artist detail screen?

The web and ios app ( ones I checked) limit the horizontal scroll to 12 albums. to see more you need to click the > and go a new screen. The Samsung app scrolls through all.

That is ok but the > shows regardless of the number of albums. 

Screen shots to clarify.

5debe4bcbeaa8_alice1.jpg

5debe4d92866f_alice2.jpg

where the visual clue would help.

5debe5182fad9_dead1.jpg

5debe530a17c8_dead2.jpg

A indicator that the second screen contains more albums maybe the > plus and ellipse" >…"  would work so at a glance you would know that you need to click the > to see everything.

Thanks

vicpa

Hi,

Yes, Currently there are two methods to view albums 

1) horizontal scroll

2) clicking on the > and going to a full screen.

Both are fine and each work for different clients. for instance I tend to use the scroll on mobile clients and the full screen on others.

The Problem is that 1) the scroll display is limited to 12 items so you can't easy tell if an artist has x > 12 without clicking on the ">"  

If there was an indicator you would know either that you can scroll and see them all or don't bother and just click the ">"

Hope that makes sense.

Or I guess you could just remove any limit on the scroll display and then both methods would return the same results and then you could either scroll or click.

Thanks

-vicpa

Or I guess you could just remove any limit on the scroll display and then both methods would return the same results and then you could either scroll or click.

Once we have virtual scrolling, then we'll have that.