Problem in the latest added movies

Mhacoy

Mhacoy
Good afternoon everyone! 

Someone can tell me how do I solve the following problem, my list of latest movies not updated, it only shows the first movies added since rebooted the server, restarted the software, even more so the problem persists. 

Server configuration follows below: 

Intel I7 3.2K 

8GB Memory 

Windows Server 2012 

MB Server Version 3.0.5271.29451 

If anyone knows how to solve my problem I appreciate it! 

hugs 

Eduardo

I am having a similar issue, when the movie is added an incorrect date added is recorded in the metadata

To manually resolve this go in web client Metadata Manager edit the movie you just added by changing the date added, save and it is done.

No idea what is causing the server to add the wrong date but hey this is a work around until it comes good.

it's coming from the file date created but can be changed manually in the editor

I suppose this might be a silly question but why is it using the file date created for date added wouldn't the date added simply be the system date when the file is added to the media folder?

Well it makes sense to me....

Not sure if you guys are using filebot to rename the files but if you are there is this workaround If not disregard . Filebot dose it automatically due to a setting that take the year from the metadata and makes it the creation date. The easiest way to change it without editing an ini file is to open the platform version. Start>Programs>Filebot>Filebot (Platform). Just replace any shortcuts with that and you should be good to go.

http://www.filebot.n....php?f=6&t=1542

To change the non platform program replace the fallowing sting from to true with false is filebot.l4j in the root directory.

-DuseCreationDate=false

Mhacoy
Good afternoon folks! 

in my case, I believe it is not, since the date of adding the information of the added file is correct, more simply aparele the movie not on the list of the latest added movies ... 

the list appears only the first movies I added, that occurred after the last official update efetuei, my question is this, surely there is a responsibility for listing of the latest movies added xml file, which I will not delete it would not generate a correct xml?

it's coming from the file date created but can be changed manually in the editor

that's jsut the way we've always done it and people for the most part like that. if you ever have to reinstall you probably wouldn't want movies that you added a year ago showing up as new items.