"Continue Watching" section has gone weird, showing a TON of stuff that it shouldn't

BlazedMonkey
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

BlazedMonkey

I believe this started after the last server update to 4.3.0.30.  Before, I had 2 items in my "Continue Watching" section, both movies that I was partially through.  This was correct, and the time statuses were good.  Sometime recently, I believe after the update, I had a TON of stuff suddenly jump into my Continue Watching section, both movies and TV shows, with various time statuses.

I thought, "that's weird, maybe the server update is more sensitive to the time stamp now" because quite a few of them were showing up that only had around 4 seconds watched (although there were many others that were in random places, much further into the movie/episode). Occasionally I will check out a new movie and jump to a random point in it to check the quality and how it looks, then back out of it after I'm satisfied, and reset it to "unwatched".  As I start scrolling though all the things in the list, I notice there are a LOT of shows that I'm positive I've already watched all the way through, and when I look closer, sure enough they are marked as "watched", but they are still showing up in the list with a timestamp at some random point in the show/movie.

I went ahead and cleared EVERYTHING from the list, and was satisfied that it was fixed, and was ready to move on.  Now today, a day or two later, MORE stuff has randomly popped up into the list.

What should I be checking here?  Is anyone else having this issue?  Was there a change made recently that could account for this?

This happens on my Nvidia shield, as well as through the web app, and also when viewing locally or remotely through my PC.

Edited by CBers
Changed title of thread.