New added movies will not show up

fibertech
Go to solution Solved by fibertech,

fibertech

Hello,

I have been having this issue for a while and the fix for me has been to use the uninstall program and only check the cache and then reinstall.

Checking the logs after a scan I get this error:

2019-11-26 10:35:15.829 Error App: Error running postscan task	*** Error Report ***	Version: 4.3.0.30	Command line: C:\Users\steve\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0	64-Bit OS: True	64-Bit Process: True	User Interactive: True	Runtime: file:///C:/Users/steve/AppData/Roaming/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll	Processor count: 16	Program data path: C:\Users\steve\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata	Application directory: C:\Users\steve\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system	MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: Forbidden	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)	   at Tvdb.TvdbPrescanTask.Run(IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.RunPostScanTasks(IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)	Source: Emby.Server.Implementations	TargetSite: Void MoveNext()	

Can anybody advise me if this is what is causing my issue of not being able to add movies.

Thank you in advanced

• Like 1

HI there, please discuss an example and attach the complete log file that corresponds to that example. Thanks !

fibertech

Thanks Luke,

I add a new movie into my movie folder and run scan media folder but the movies that I have just added never shows up in Emby. I usually have to uninstall and select only the cache check box, reinstall and it works a few times before it stalls out again. I have attached the entire log.

• Solution
fibertech

Fixed it. It was a sharing error on two of my movies in the folder. I have no idea how sharing got removed on two older folders out of a ton. Anyway, it is picking up new movies without me uninstalling.

• Like 1