Unable to login to app.emby.media

Andyh112

Andyh112

Good morning,

I am having problems logging in and am confused as to what is happening. I can log into the community pages ok, hence I am here now but if I try and open the Emby Web App to log into a server it comes up with invalid user name or password. Are all the passwords the same, I don't remember setting up any other passwords. If I click on log into different server I can see both servers there but if I click on them I get the same problem. I am hoping you can help me. I got into earlier this week, both on the Emby Web App and on my firestick but cannot from yesterday.

I attach community front page screenshot showing I am logged in ok. I also attach screenshot showing my attempt to log on and then if I go to try to reset password I get another message, screenshot attached saying please try again within your home network to initiate the password reset process, surely I don't need to do this? 

If I click on new server all the server I want to get to is showing, as shown in screenshot but if I try to connect I get the same issue. 

I hope you can begin to help me as I am very confused and want to begin enjoying the service.

Regards

post-425462-0-12206800-1573374263_thumb.png

post-425462-0-61569500-1573374283_thumb.png

post-425462-0-74083700-1573374410_thumb.png

post-425462-0-57708500-1573374595_thumb.png

These are not your servers?

If not, please contact whomever owns them and ask them to re-add your Connect ID.

Did you perhaps "remove" that server at some point in the near past?