Why no folder image?

Lee

Noticed recently all new videos added don't get a "folder" image, obviously "poster" supercedes it but that doesn't help me with starkcovers!!!

I've seen the option for legacy/mb2 data will that give me a folder image? I don't want poorer quality metadata mind you...

techywarrior

I suspect he is looking for the "thumb" image. Although why they wouldn't download is a mystery. I added 9 movies over the weekend (woot sales!) and they all worked fine. Well, except for some strange box set bahaviour but I think that's for another topic.

FrostByte

If you set your image saving convention to compatible with xbmc you will not get a folder image but a poster file.  Set it to standard mb2 and you should start getting folder files again.  For movies already added you might have to delete the files and refresh after changing it. 

the saving setting should have nothing to do with his issue though, because whatever file names are in your folder, we recognize either convention.

@@FrostByte is correct in terms of what I mean. I do get a poster image, whereas I used to get poster and folder. (for dvd/bluray case)

the saving setting should have nothing to do with his issue though, because whatever file names are in your folder, we recognize either convention.

He is using an external program to process the images and it is looking for "folder.jpg".

No offence @@ebr I'd use your cover art app but I'm a bit too anal!!

I tried it when I started with mb3 and messed everything up and am still trying to undo some changes, I obviously set something wrong and all my dvds and blu rays got mixed up. Still find the odd rogue one here and there!!