Error 7 min after started recording show

simonselmer

simonselmer

Hi

I was recording and watching one show.

While watching that, another show was scheduled to be recorded for 95 minutes, but recording ended after just 7 minutes.

The second show started recording at 

2019-11-02 20:58:59.999 Info LiveTV: Recording timer fired for Danmark har talent.

2019-11-02 20:59:04.062 Info LiveTV: Will record to /volume1/NAS_drev/Optaget TV/Danmark har talent (2014)/Season 5/Danmark har talent S05E09.ts for 95.9322947266667 minutes.

And then after approx 7 minutes:

2019-11-02 21:06:56.369 Error SharedHttpPipelineSource: Error copying live stream, will keep trying.
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 4.2.1.0
    Command line: /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/releases/4.2.1.0/EmbyServer.dll -package synology -programdata /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var -ffmpeg /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/ffmpeg/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/ffmpeg/bin/ffprobe -ffdetect /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/ffmpeg/bin/ffdetect -restartexitcode 121
    Operating system: Unix 4.4.59.0
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: True
    User Interactive: True
    Runtime: file:///volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/3rdparty/netcore/2.2.1/runtime/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
    Processor count: 4
    Program data path: /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var
    Application directory: /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/releases/4.2.1.0
    System.IO.IOException: System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection reset by peer
     --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
     at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.ThrowException(SocketError error) in /source/corefx/src/System.Net.Sockets/src/System/Net/Sockets/Socket.Tasks.cs:line 1088
     at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.GetResult(Int16 token) in /source/corefx/src/System.Net.Sockets/src/System/Net/Sockets/Socket.Tasks.cs:line 1062
     at System.Net.Http.HttpConnection.ReadAsync(Memory`1 destination) in /source/corefx/src/System.Net.Http/src/System/Net/Http/SocketsHttpHandler/HttpConnection.cs:line 1368
     at System.Net.Http.HttpConnection.ConnectionCloseReadStream.ReadAsync(Memory`1 buffer, CancellationToken cancellationToken) in /source/corefx/src/System.Net.Http/src/System/Net/Http/SocketsHttpHandler/ConnectionCloseReadStream.cs:line 40
     at System.IO.Pipelines.PipeWriter.CopyFromAsync(Stream source, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
     at Emby.LiveTV.TunerHosts.SharedHttpPipelineSource.<>c__DisplayClass7_0.<<StartStreaming>b__0>d.MoveNext()
    Source: System.Net.Sockets
    TargetSite: Void ThrowException(System.Net.Sockets.SocketError)
    InnerException: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection reset by peer
    Source:
    TargetSite: 

Running on Synology 918+

Tuner: HDHomeRun Extended

Is there anything I can do to avoid that?

embyserver-63708328160.txt

simonselmer

It was then about 30 minutes later, that we actually then wanted to watch that 2nd show, that we then discovered had not been recorded as expected. I therefore just wanted to start live view, but I was not able to watch Live TV after several of tries.

When I tried to watch a show, the HDHomeRun tuner was streaming the channel, in the Emby dashboard it was streaming the channel, and the seconds was counting as if it was playing normally, but on my client (Shield), the circle thing was just going around and around, nothing happening.

I tried that several times (no luck with other channels as well), and I had then to restart the Emby server to get it to work again. The same happened yesterday.

And this seems to give a different error, than in the post, in the logs, I hope can make sence to some of you Emby Experts.

2019-11-02 21:43:13.069 Info App: [LinuxMount] Checking we can attempt to mount [http://127.0.0.1:8096/LiveTv/LiveStreamFiles/1f2e176cf6b94d70ac665d6c48d429d8/stream.ts],Extension = [.ts], Operating System = [Linux], Executables Available = [True].
2019-11-02 21:43:13.070 Info App: ProcessRun 'StreamTranscode 14f981' Execute: /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/ffmpeg/bin/ffmpeg -analyzeduration 3000000 -fflags +discardcorruptts+fillwallclockdts -f mpegts -i "http://127.0.0.1:8096/LiveTv/LiveStreamFiles/1f2e176cf6b94d70ac665d6c48d429d8/stream.ts"-map_metadata -1 -map_chapters -1 -threads 0 -sn -c:v:0 copy -vsync -1 -codec:a:0 aac -disposition:a:0 default -ac:a:0 2 -ab:a:0 192000 -f segment -max_delay 5000000 -avoid_negative_ts disabled -start_at_zero -segment_time 3 -individual_header_trailer 0 -segment_format mpegts -segment_write_temp 1 -segment_list_entry_prefix "hls/4416d94ee4c55c281ce7d406c74eb31e/" -segment_list_type m3u8 -segment_start_number 0 -segment_list "/volume1/NAS_drev/Transcoding/transcoding-temp/4416d94ee4c55c281ce7d406c74eb31e.m3u8" -y "/volume1/NAS_drev/Transcoding/transcoding-temp/4416d94ee4c55c281ce7d406c74eb31e%d.ts"
2019-11-02 21:43:13.093 Error HttpServer: Error processing request
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 4.2.1.0
    Command line: /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/releases/4.2.1.0/EmbyServer.dll -package synology -programdata /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var -ffmpeg /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/ffmpeg/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/ffmpeg/bin/ffprobe -ffdetect /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/ffmpeg/bin/ffdetect -restartexitcode 121
    Operating system: Unix 4.4.59.0
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: True
    User Interactive: True
    Runtime: file:///volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/3rdparty/netcore/2.2.1/runtime/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
    Processor count: 4
    Program data path: /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var
    Application directory: /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/releases/4.2.1.0
    System.Exception: System.Exception: Error starting ffmpeg
     at Emby.Server.MediaEncoding.Api.BaseStreamingService.StartFfMpeg(StreamState state, String outputPath, EncodingOptions encodingOptions, EncodingDiagnosticOptions encodingDiagnosticOptions, CancellationTokenSource cancellationTokenSource, Boolean acquireResources)
     at Emby.Server.MediaEncoding.Api.Hls.BaseHlsService.ProcessRequest(StreamRequest request)
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceController.GetTaskResult(Task task)
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceHandler.ProcessRequestAsync(HttpListenerHost appHost, IRequest httpReq, IResponse httpRes, RestPath restPath, String responseContentType, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.RequestHandler(IRequest httpReq, ReadOnlyMemory`1 urlString, ReadOnlyMemory`1 host, ReadOnlyMemory`1 localPath, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
    Source: Emby.Server.MediaEncoding

TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

Hi there, assuming it's not an issue of tuner signal dropping, then this should be improved with the soon to be available 4.3 release. Thanks.