Sorting By Title bug

justmejustme
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

justmejustme

I am unable to jump to an alphabetic letter in the Movies Sort-by-Title view after adding the movie "Æon Flux" to my collection.

Now, no matter what letter I select, it always brings me to Æon Flux. 

(Even in the web view, it doesn't do it correctly, but at least there if I click on "Z", it will show me Æon Flux then Zero Dark Thirty on the same screen. But on Android TV, it just puts me on Æon Flux and I have to scroll down for 10 minutes to get to the Zs.)

• Solution

Hi.  There are a lot of topics on this out here.

Simply give the movie a sort title of "Aeon Flux" and everything will work as intended.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
theniteow1

I have been having this issue for a while, and just discovered that it was the movie Aeon Flux causing it as well.  Really annoying, when you click any letter on the side, or scroll down it would end up resetting back to the top.  However, I tried renaming the movie from Æon Flux to Aeon Flux, and Emby just identifies as Æon Flux again, and therefore the issue reappars.  For now I have removed the movie from collection to prevent this.  @@Luke @@ebr is there anyway to get a permenanent fix for this, instead of a workaround?  Thank you and Merry Christmas! 

Edited by theniteow1