Gamebrowser 3 with MBC not showing Windows Games

Cirdecus
Go to solution Solved by Cirdecus,

Cirdecus

I just recently moved from MB2 to MBC with the MB3 server running.  I have a media library on the server already properly setup for Games, a.k.a. \\Server\Games\PC\Game Folder\.  In each game folder, there is a game.xml file and a number of metadata files, such as logo, folder, etc.  I've also created a game.gbwin file using a blank text document (saved document as a gbwin extension).

However, even though the Windows platform is added in the plugin and the Game library is correctly added in MB3, the games do not show in the left column of the "Windows Games" tab in the GB3 configuration settings on my MBC box.

Any ideas?  I tried running the scheduled library scans manually, but nothing changed.

Here are some screens of MB3 Library settings, GB3 plugin as well as a sample screen of one of my PC games folders with the file contents.

• Solution
Cirdecus

Nevermind.  I found the problem.  I have the plugin settings on the server configured for local directories for every platform rather than using UNC paths.  So the client PC running MBC can't find them!

• Like 1