Filter Addition For Played or Least Played

STR8
Go to solution Solved by STR8,

I don't know if this would be possible but can we add to the sort by filter setting under unplayed or whatever to sort by most played and least played to help with media clean up?

For me family often ask if media can be added as remote users but not understanding the space that content takes up especially complete TV Shows.

• Like 2

Hey Luke you are correct there is 3 from what I see on the roku and android apps which is Played,unplayed and continue playing.

Don't know if any others would think this is a good idea but to look through 2k worth of movies etc... to free up space us a nice task but if the filter could sort out those movies let's say that only been played once or zero that would make it a lot easier to delete that unused content.

No worries if it might be to much I was just wondering if it could be possible... I would assume that everyone's media grows and grows over time and thought this could be a good feature to help streamline the clean up process.

Happy2Play

Have you compared what the web client offers for sort by options?

Hello Happy2Play I have not but I will actually I should of looked there forst but I admit I get lazy and delete content straight from my admin user directly from the roku app.. I will go and check that out and thanks.