Channel Menu Image

asmithau
Go to solution Solved by DGMayor,

asmithau

Hi All,

Just wondering where I can set the menu image for the new 'Channel' menu.

I've looked everywhere in the metedata manager, but can't seem to find where this needs to be set.

Image here of what i mean: http://1drv.ms/1kc4Twr

Thanks for your help

Adam

Edited by asmithau

• Solution
DGMayor

Imagesbyname\General\Channels  I believe.  I dropped a backdrop in there and it's showing, so a folder.jpg there should do the trick.

• Like 1

Koleckai Silvestri

Hover over the channels default in the web client and click the pencil icon in the overlay to edit its images if you don't want to deal with the file system. 

DGMayor

Hover over the channels default in the web client and click the pencil icon in the overlay to edit its images if you don't want to deal with the file system. 

Just an FYI, You have to have Library tiles (large) on for this to work.   I have the small buttons and this isn't an option (so I never thought of it originally!)

asmithau

Thanks all for the info, much appreciated.

Nb. I needed to manually add the images to work - folder.jpg for the menu image and backdrop.jpg for the background.

Thanks again!

Adam

This will be a moot point very soon as I've removed the single item and am putting channels right on the EHS.  So, Trailers and Podcasts (and any others) will be back where you were used to them.

As channels grow, we will undoubtedly want some way to organize them so we'll see what we can do when we get there.