My time is done

Tikuf

Tikuf

I have been told I am not allowed to say why I am leaving.

In fact the post I made detailing the reasons was moved to the dev area.

So this is just a simple message to say

So long.

Please do not pm me or direct question to me they will remain unanswered.

swhitmore

Take care mate. We wish you all the best wherever you end up. Thank you for everything you have done for this community.

Take care old friend.

Take care mate. We wish you all the best wherever you end up. Thank you for everything you have done for this community.

+1

MrFlibbles

Wow, that's not good news at all. I don't post a lot on these forums but have been a member for many years and you have been been a very active contributer Tikuf. Sorry to see you leave. :/

Starkadius

Well this is extremely disappointing to say the least. I had hoped whatever issue was occurring behind the scenes would have been resolved in a way that all parties involved would be satisfied with. Tikuf I'm sorry things turned out the way they did, I genuinely appreciate all the work you have contributed to this project. I hope there is still a chance of this being undone somehow through more discourse. This sucks... :(

Maleficarum

Take care @@Tikuf you will be missed. Perhaps this can be resolved one day and you can return. Whatever happens look after yourself and good luck in whatever you do next.

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

Spaceboy

Hopefully this is not a sign of a greater underlying problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chef

Hmmm... This rarely happens for the media browser team. As a long standing member, I can a sure the community, that there is no underlying issues from within the team (at least not that I have read...) .

Wish you well Tikuf.

Moving forward, I would like to mention that the community has grown since the mb upgrade, the developers are still some if the most dedicated out there, and quick to respond to issues. It is good to see so many new names on the community.

Media browser has changed, it is the community which is a big part of media browser and it is what also keeps me interested.

Koleckai Silvestri

Sorry to hear this. Thank you for your previous contributions and best of luck in the future.

Spaceboy

Well there was clearly an issue around the mediabrowser plus plus roku app and now tv which tikuf was involved with. We are not stupid

• Like 1

I hold out hope that Tikuf will return to us but wish him all the best regardless.

swhitmore

Well there was clearly an issue around the mediabrowser plus plus roku app and now tv which tikuf was involved with. We are not stupid

No one is saying you are, it's just not something that needs to be discussed publicly. Lets just keep this as a goodbye thread please.

Beardyname

I hold out hope that Tikuf will return to us but wish him all the best regardless.

Sums it up :)

Take Care Tikuf, wishing you all the best!

skidmarks

Thanks for being a part of the community for YEARS. You have developed shared and helped... You will be missed on here, but if you felt like there was irreconcilable differences, sometimes its better to just move on for a while.

THANKS for everything...

Lee

Hopefully when the dust settles like soultaker, tikuf will return.

Here's hoping...

• Like 2

all4dom

I have not had much time to spend in the forums, but as a long long time member, I wish u the best of luck.

I saw this coming. You feel cheapened when you can't control where your code goes and people take sides. Why does there have to be sides? It cuts like a knife but there is no blood loss. Just bruised egos and loss of pride. Tikuf I wish you all the best and may the force be with you. And may that force one day return. One can hope.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

HTPCity_Planner