Problems 4k Davinci Resolve

JotNarayan

JotNarayan
Good afternoon

I am encountering a problem. To date I edited my videos from Magix Premium in 4K H264 without problems when being played on Emby from my LG Smart TV.

Now I have changed the editor, and I use Davinci Resolve, and with the same videos in 4K H264 being played from the TV, they are making jumps. Looking at the Emby transcoder, he informs me that it is direct reproduction, but I have observed that the timer advances a few seconds and then goes back some, to go back in time and go back ...

I do not understand what's happening.

I have reviewed the configuration parameters of both video editors and when I export to mp4 they are all the same.

It occurs to you that it may be happening.

If these videos edited with Davinci Resolve I play them from the mobile phone or from the PC, they work well, it is only from the LG TV that they are jumping

JotNarayan

Hi there, can you please attach the emby server and ffmpeg log? Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. During this night, I have already detected what the problem is and what the solution:
Magix, by default, limits bitrate to 60,000 in 4K files and 20,000 in HD files. While Davinci Resolve works with higher values. If I modify and adjust mestos values to those of Magix, the resulting files are much smaller, keeping the same quality and then the LC TV if it is able to play them without pasting jumps. One issue, which shows once again that Davinci Resolve is superior to Magix and that the LG Smart TV I have is quite old now.
Problem solved.