Migrated to new server Timelord Plugin issue

Punch

Hey guys, I recently migrated to a new machine and now all the movies sorted by time lord before the migration have gone back to their added dates and have taken over my new releases like a plague ! When I run the task it only sorts content AFTER the migration while all the previous ones persist. I've reinstalled with no luck. As a matter of fact a handful of them dont budge from the front of the list as newly scaned in files come in behind them.

How do I rectify this ? Ive tried manually adding a premier date but that changes nothing.

Happy2Play

Hey guys, I recently migrated to a new machine and now all the movies sorted by time lord before the migration have gone back to their added dates and have taken over my new releases like a plague ! When I run the task it only sorts content AFTER the migration while all the previous ones persist. I've reinstalled with no luck. As a matter of fact a handful of them dont budge from the front of the list as newly scaned in files come in behind them.

How do I rectify this ? Ive tried manually adding a premier date but that changes nothing.

Migrating to a new machine will not maintain this information as it is specific to the database.  Are you saying that the Timelord plugin on the new server is not working?  If so you will need to post a server log.

Migrating to a new machine will not maintain this information as it is specific to the database.  Are you saying that the Timelord plugin on the new server is not working?  If so you will need to post a server log.

It does work, but only for content AFTER the migration... So you're saying everything done before that is just permanently undone ? because it won't re-sort the old data...

Happy2Play

The plugin changes the database information of imported items.  So you are saying it is only changing new items since the migration and none of the information that was initially imported into the new system?

I am going to split these post off this topic and move to Plugins as this is specific to the Timelords plugin. @@Punch

Edited by Happy2Play

BeppoMonkeyBoy

Thos would be the metadata is missing or not set correctly for the pre migrated items, timelord uses the values stored in the database/metadata to operate, id suggest making sure a few of the ofending items are manually matched and run time lord again, 

Thos would be the metadata is missing or not set correctly for the pre migrated items, timelord uses the values stored in the database/metadata to operate, id suggest making sure a few of the ofending items are manually matched and run time lord again, 

when you say manually matached ... ?