Server using a lot of Ram

Krma

Hello, I have a problem that my server uses all the available ram in less than 1 hour, I only have my user and I use it only for IPTV. I already removed the statistics plugin and it remains the same.

Edited by Krma

sfatula

As a point of reference, my emby installation, running for 30 days on ubuntu, has a "res" value of 1,002,152, which is in kb so about 1GB. And I use hdhomerun and dvr stuff, and have 10 plugins active. Plguins you are using I am not are Studio Images, DLNA, Audio DB, Port Mapper, Music Brainz, Open Subtitles, DVD mounter (not sure what that is).

Hi there, please try removing these plugins, then restarting the server and see if that helps:

2019-10-17 08:34:48.681 Info App: Loading Emby.Dlna, Version=1.0.24.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /var/lib/emby/plugins/Emby.Dlna.dll
2019-10-17 08:34:48.682 Info App: Loading playback_reporting, Version=1.6.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /var/lib/emby/plugins/playback_reporting.dll
2019-10-17 08:34:48.687 Info App: Loading CoverArt, Version=4.1.8.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /var/lib/emby/plugins/CoverArt.dll

Thanks.