Working great on wifi - but not on 4g

NeverMore

NeverMore

I installed the app on my Samsung s3 with no problems - the app connected great with wifi and did all that it was suppose to do. i.e. connect to server play movies and all.

The problem I am having it using it on 4g. It loads fine, go's to the contacting server after that I get a message unable to connect to library. I have tried all that's posted on the form - One thing I have noticed is there isn't any waves(for lack of better word) coming off the 4g - The internet comes up fine and all other apps that use 4g works fine with no problem -  Its no clear to me why I would be having this problem so any help would be great.

Redshirt

Have you tried to access the web dashboard using a browser on the device to ensure your firewall & port forwarding are set up properly?

NeverMore

Yep I did, but I did it figure it out - under advance settings I unchecked the box that has the Comcast router do the ports - once I did that it worked like a pro - crazy fast and play back of movies with great quality no pixels, lagging.

5395fede7ab68_screenshotMBSettings.png

I'm sure I missed the post or tut that explained this setting, if I did, my apologies for the extra post.... By the way my server is west coast - my son-in-law is on the east coast and he is happily using my server and tells me it working like a pro.