Strange Icon and Naming

apefray

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, ok, we'll have to take another look. If you add new content to your library, does the icon show on that?

Hmm, ok, we'll have to take another look. If you add new content to your library, does the icon show on that?

I am sorry, do you mean add new content whilst a recording is in progress?

Ah ok, sorry i missed that. So these icons are only happening when a recording is in progress, and not all the time?

Hi Luke,

Yes, as per my op, it only happens when there is a scheduled recording. Everything works fine when it isn't recording.

C

Ah ok, sorry i missed that. So these icons are only happening when a recording is in progress, and not all the time?

Yup! only when recording  :huh:

• 2 months later...
mickle026

@@mickle026

All movie types in all movie libraries are showing as recording when a recording is active and a library scan is in progress. (to be clear if nothing is recording this doesnt happen, if no library scan is in progress this doesn't happen)

This has been happening for quite a few betas now and I am thinking no one has reported it.

To make this worse, the server dashboard shows everything thats is in the recorded (past tense) library as recording aswell.  (Already saved in the hdd)

In the image below, there is only ONE recording in progress.  "Escape to the Chateau" - UK Channel 4 , notice how the sub title is the same for everything....

5e349401c0f02_Untitled.jpg

5e349413589bc_Untitled1.jpg

• Like 1

mickle026

@@Luke , Has this issue been identified?

Like I said it only seems to happen during an active library scan.  Im running beta 4.4.0.11.

Its a pain in the behind because I cannot see what is actually recording without stopping the running scan and sometimes they take ages to actually stop.

I think it is a slightly different issue than mine, same result but happens to me when recording anything without any library scans

mickle026

I think it is a slightly different issue than mine, same result but happens to me when recording anything without any library scans

Might be the same issue causing it though. :(