• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 riasimpson OFFLINE  

riasimpson

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 01:49 AM

Posted 29 September 2019 - 06:21 PM

Hi! Just recently subscribed to Emby. I have it hooked up to HDHomerun. I had everything set upa couple days ago. Then I noticed at settings that I had to restart server to have updates, plugins to work. This is on the browser with the emby dashboard, logged in and all. Well, I restarted it using the button on the dashboard. But when I try to login, it keeps going back to how it was when I was setting it all up. Also when I am logged in already, all the tv shows etc I had set up to record are all gone. All of the changes I made also from initial setup are all gone. So I have to redo everything, from adding media folders to adding my Emby premiere key.

Could anyone help on what is going on? Also is there a separate app I can go to so I won't have to do everything on a browser. BTW, I am running Windows 10 on my pc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am liking everything so far except this whole brouhaha with the browser and restart.

#2 FrostByte OFFLINE  

FrostByte

Advanced Member

• ForumMod
  • 4383 posts
  • Local time: 03:49 AM
  • LocationThe UP

Posted 30 September 2019 - 12:54 PM

@riasimpson you may want to move your post to a more appropriate section of the forum for server type issues like the one below.  It may not get the appropriate attention in this section

https://emby.media/c...generalwindows/

Also, there are many client apps depending on what devices you have and where you want to view.  Most of your admin stuff though will be done using the web client

#3 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 142718 posts
  • Local time: 03:49 AM

Posted 15 October 2019 - 11:22 PM

@riasimpson are you still having an issue with this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users