Roku Does Not Retain Account Info

Film Playlist

Film Playlist

HI, I have a Roku 3, Emby does not seem to retain my account information. Is this because I'm a free user? I'm having to re-enter my info every time I use it.

Hi.  No this has nothing to do with free vs. Premiere.

Did you turn off the "Remember Me" option in the app settings?

HI, I have a Roku 3, Emby does not seem to retain my account information. Is this because I'm a free user? I'm having to re-enter my info every time I use it.

How are you entering the information? Manually entering it or via Emby Connect?

It does not matter the entitlement of the user. It should not be making you re-enter anything unless you are signing out before exit the app. To exit the app you just press back until it asks do you want to exit then exit. Or press the home button while video is not playing to exit. You are exiting the app correctly and not signing out?

Film Playlist

How are you entering the information? Manually entering it or via Emby Connect?

It does not matter the entitlement of the user. It should not be making you re-enter anything unless you are signing out before exit the app. To exit the app you just press back until it asks do you want to exit then exit. Or press the home button while video is not playing to exit. You are exiting the app correctly and not signing out?

I entered it using my local network Verification/pin. i don't have problems with any other application I used. After reading an earlier post someone made about Roku Updates, I think I'm gonna assume that I'll need to get a new Roku box. They're not that expensive. I went through so much aggravation I don't think it's worth it trying to make it work on my current Roku 3. They're not even selling Roku 4 anymore. Damn! Time goes fast. :wacko:

Thanks guys!!