trouble grouping movies from usb

steve11
Go to solution Solved by Abobader,

steve11

Hi guys

Im having trouble grouping movies off a usb and off local drive. They ate bieng displayed as too separate collections when loading media browser classic. Ive configured the server to look at each location but would like all movies grouped together. Is this possible?

Thank you for such a great product, I cant find any better for my needs

Steve

• Solution

Good day,

Sorry to ask, why you let the mb server looking to different library if they are movie type and you want them to be under one library category?

This old tut, but can give you start to simply add more folders path location under one library as example Movies:

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/692-mb3-server-setup-and-configuration/&do=findComment&comment=21466

Grouping are for box set / collections.

My best

• Like 1

steve11

Good day to you Abobader!

In mb server, ive set movie locations for both hard drive and usb drive thus giving me two 'collections' (apologies, im a newb). When opening mb within mce7, on the bottom banner, im getting both locations and would like them as one. Ill check out that link and see if its what im after.

Once again, apologies.

Many thanks for your help

Good day Steve,

You are most welcome, check that link, and if thing not clear please post back here and I am sure someone will help.

My best

steve11

Thank you Abobader

All became clear that I could add numerous locations for movies, by clicking the plus symbol next to the name of type of media. What a fool.

Many thanks for your help and advice, im sure you could of spent your time on things better than this!

You are a gentleman and a scholar

• Like 1